Support is always available to you. Our comprehensive support system allows you to get in contact with your local franchisee, regional or national franchisor, or the Helen Doron Educational Group Head Office at any time.
- Seminars - Day seminars are offered regularly in which new material is learnt or old material is explored anew.
- Annual conference - National conferences introduce new material and knowledge to enhance and develop your teaching. These gatherings update Teachers both pedagogically and administratively.
- Email forum - This worldwide forum of HD Teachers allows Teachers to pose questions or offer answers and feedback. It is a fast, efficient and extremely effective method of networking and receiving answers to your questions. Helen Doron herself is an active participant of the forum and thus, answers specific questions.
- The Teacher Web Portal – This allows you to download documents and Guides you may need for lessons.
- The Teacher Prop Site: Here you can view and download games and props that other teachers have created for certain lessons. You can contribute to this too.
Organizational and Financial:
- Area Meetings - The Helen Doron Franchisee organizes regular meetings of area Teachers to deal with all issues and suggest new and better ways of getting organized and finding students. This is also a chance to network with other Teachers and share experience and ideas.
- Newsletters - Regular newsletters update you on all aspects of the organization, keep you informed pedagogically, and help you enhance your teaching career.
- Referrals - Your local franchisee refers students to you whenever and wherever he can.
- The Teacher Information Management System – This allows you to register and organize your students, organize your royalties, have a calendar with HD events and your students' birthdays, make orders for materials and see your past orders, register for seminars, be updated with news from your franchisee and from HD Headquarters.
- Centralized Posters and Brochures - Upon completion of the Teacher Training Course, you or your Learning Centre receive promotional posters and brochures with your or the Learning Centre's name and telephone number printed on them. You can purchase these materials at cost price whenever needed
- Website - Our website contains information that allows parents to understand the content and value of our international teaching system and organization.