Become a Helen Doron English Learning Centre Franchisee and impact the lives of the children of your community.
Make a Difference
- Do you dream of owning your own business?
- Do you love children and would you enjoy knowing you are increasing their future chances at success?
- Are you interested in joining a globally recognized and respected international franchise?
Owning your own Helen Doron English Learning Centre may be right for you!
If you are an entrepreneur looking for a new lifestyle, here is an opportunity to run a private teaching business and bring a positive difference to the lives of your students and community.
Owning a Helen Doron English Learning Centre is rewarding and fulfilling. It allows you to become master of your own destiny while helping the next generation of children in your community acquire mastery of English that will aid them throughout their lives.
Why choose to franchise with Helen Doron?
- We have an experienced pedagogic development team led by Helen Doron, a leader in the development of English as a foreign language (EFL) programmes.
- We have 30 years of excellence in developing and teaching EFL to children of all ages.
English courses are designed to promote the acquisition of new students as well as retain existing ones, for both new and recurring revenue streams.
- We constantly develop new programmes and products so that our franchisees have additional opportunities to expand their market reach.
- You buy into a globally recognized and respected brand.
- Our franchise models are designed to suit your local market environment.
- Our dedicated support team is available daily to help you with business, administration and marketing assistance.
- You directly benefit from the experience of other Helen Doron franchisees worldwide through networking at annual conferences and business trainings and in digital newsletters and blogs.
Join our network of dedicated Learning Centre owners and make a difference for the children of your community.
Words from Franchisees
“I am totally in love with the methodology. Every time I go to the Master Franchise Conference, my energy is further renewed and I know I have done the right thing.”
“Becoming a Helen Doron English franchisee was a good choice for me. I could perfectly leverage my experience and network. In just five years, I managed to grow my Learning Centre to one of the world’s largest with over 700 students.”
A Franchising Success
Exceptional Growth Opportunities
If you are ready to take the next step towards advancing your career as an independent business person within the Helen Doron English franchise network, we invite you to complete our Personal Information Form. Or if you have more questions, please feel free to contact our National Coordinator for Germany Richard Powell:
+49 (0)40 67378573
Answers to common questions about becoming a Helen Doron English Learning Centre Franchisee
Do I need experience in child education?
Our franchisees bring a variety of skills and experiences to their new career and many of them do not hold university degrees in education. We provide business and pedagogic training. Prior educational experience helps, but is not essential.
What is your business model?
Over the years we have learned that, to best meet the needs of our franchisees, we must offer more than one model. The Helen Doron Master Franchisor in your region will discuss with you the model most appropriate for your area. Helen Doron English offers exclusive franchise areas of 50,000 to 100,000 inhabitants.
How do you assist me in finding a location and getting started?
Your Master Franchisor is by your side from day one, working with you on drafting your business plan, counseling you on the suitability of learning centre locations, and guiding you through your first marketing efforts.
What training can I expect from Helen Doron English?
New franchisees attend our two-day initial business training and our five-day pedagogic training course. Ongoing business support is available from Head Office via webinars and through face-to-face consultation from your Master Franchisor.
How quickly can I open my franchise?
Regulations for launching a franchise business vary. Typically the process takes about three months.